In an abundance of caution and following the recommendations of the CDC and government agencies regarding the COVID-19 virus, OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED TO IN-PERSON SERVICES. Please call 360-423-5330 or email email@example.com for assistance. Public access is limited to those with a scheduled appointment and those needing to drop off earnest money checks. An outside drop slot is available in our entry area and monitored several times daily. Information is available online at www.cowlitztitle.com updates available on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cowlitztitle and Instagram @cowlitztitle
Cowlitz County Title is committed to providing the best possible service while protecting the health and safety of our customers and staff.
There is no higher priority to the entire Cowlitz County Title Team than the safety of our customers and employees. We are in the business of serving people and in the midst of this COVID-19 outbreak we want to communicate to you the procedures all of us at Cowlitz County Title are following to minimize risk. We always want to be sure you feel confident when closing at Cowlitz County Title. Please check back often for updates. As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have enhanced some of our procedures in the interest of our customers and employees health and safety.
- If you or someone you have been around is or has been sick, please stay home and reschedule your closing.
- At any time contact your escrow officer to explore alternative options, such as a remote notary.
- Try to limit attendance in closings to only necessary individuals for that transaction.
- When you come into our offices for a closing, know we have prepared for your arrival.
- We will welcome you with a hello and a wave instead of a handshake.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for use upon your arrival.
- Our staff will be washing their hands before and after each closing.
- Our centralized closing room will be cleaned after each closing.
- Our lobby areas will be cleaned multiple times each day.
- Each person present in a closing will receive their own pen for signing and should take it home after completing the signing.
Thank you for trusting Cowlitz County Title and your decision to close with us. Although this outbreak has us all in uncharted territory, Cowlitz County Title is committed to navigating through this time while keeping your health, safety and confidence in us as your closing partner at the forefront of everything we do. Please contact us if you have any questions on how Cowlitz County Title is working to ensure your health and safety.
For answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) please click here.